Re: latest kernel boots to a blank screen

When this kernel came out there was many people with the same problem
and it was the kmod

akmod would be a better choice

What if you can't boot to older kernel as I could not.
  the Add remove worked on the first try.
Allow the Nvidia to install the kernel and kmod