Re: latest kernel boots to a blank screen

"On 03:57:39 am Mogens Kjaer <mk@xxxxxx> said"
> On 03/24/2010 06:57 AM, ka1ifq wrote:
>
> > If the system boots to a black screen, how do you run the add / remove
> > software??
>
> Can't you boot into runlevel 3?
>
> Mogens

 I could. I did try booting previous kernels from the list at boot, but it
provides the same black screen.
 I did try many other things listed here to no avail. I do not wish to reload
as I will loose some programs and libs I compiled for a project. I am not sure
booting to RL3 will help as I have tried many solutions from command line
also.
 I usually use another Linux flavor, but used FC12 as I was working on a
project with another person, kinda bummed this happened. I guess I may have to
start from scratch if I do not find a sloution soon.

Mike.

--
2.6.27.45-0.1-default GNU/Linux