Re: Sorbet on Fedora's future

Tim wrote:
> I don't know why I'm bothering to reply to Karlbot 3.0, but here goes,
> even though he will not realise that he's got the wrong end of the stick
> on just about everything.

I know what you mean.  My hope was that a deafening silence would have
ensued after the post.  Should another "topic" be raised I'll do my best
to resist feeding time.

My only comments are....

1.  How could anyone misspell an author's name, acknowledge the
misspelling in the post, and then *not* go back and change the Subject
before sending?

2.  If anyone thinks Ubuntu is some sort of Utopian Distro they should
read, at a minimum some dissenting opinions.  One of the more recent
being....

     http://www.fewt.com/2010/03/bye-ubuntu-it-could-have-been-fun-but.html

and think about the attitude expressed in this bug report and the events
preceding it.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/light-themes/+bug/532633/comments/167

3.   Del Griffith