Re: expunge in evolution is no longer working-CORRECTION

On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 03:31 +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 19:31 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> >
> > BTW the OP didn't say whether his mail is on an IMAP server or not. This
> > could possibly be relevant.
> >
> > poc
>
> I doubt it.
> I'm on POP3 (Google) and I've seen this bug one why or the other since
> F10...
> Move emails between folders sufficient times and you'll trigger it. No
> exceptions.
----
I've been using evolution continually since RH 8.0 and IMAP (my own
server) exclusively and I have never had this problem. I ceased using
POP3 sometime in the late 90's.

I have moved thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of e-mails between
folders and have never had this problem.

Your comment of 'No exceptions' simply is untrue.

Craig

believed to be clean.