Re: NVIDIA: no sound to TV via HDMI

Marcel Rieux wrote:

> If i tell you that I plugged the TV to the card with an HDMI cable, it
> must be that the card supports HDMI.

Too bad you still don't get it.....

Yes, *your* card supports HDMI ... but if I am going search the Internet
for information on *your* card it would be best to know *exactly* what
your card is....and not have to guess.

I wonder if you give your doctor similar responses.  :-)
> This will be my last reply on the matter. You're acting a little abstruse here.

Glad to hear that....

--
If you don't know what game you're playing, don't ask what the score is.