Re: abrt making no sense

On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 17:52 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:44:11 +0000 (UTC), BeartoothHOS wrote:
>

> > 	It alerts me, and shows a bug unreported. I tell it to report. It
> > churns through seventy downloads, or so it says.
> >
> > 	When it thinks it's ready, I fill out its question as to what I
> > was doing, and tell it to go.
> >
> > 	It gives me a box, labelled Report Done, but containing two error
> > messages.
> >
> > 	One is called Bugzilla, with the rest in red, "Can't login. Check
> > Edit->Plugins->Bugzilla and /etc/abrt/plugins/Bugzilla.conf. Ser"
>
> Weird.
>
> 1. Start ABRT (in "Applications > System Tools" menu).
> 2. Open "Edit > Plugins" menu dialog.
> 3. Scroll down to "Reporter plugins".
> 4. Click on the "Bugzilla … Reports bugs to bugzilla" entry.
> 5. Click "Configure plugin" button at the bottom of the dialog.
> 6. Enter your bugzilla login (email addr) and password.
>
> That's how to configure it for bugzilla.redhat.com

When the error pops up in a live abrt episode, there's a button in the
middle of the popup that allows you to put in your Bugzilla login info.
It took me a minute to realize that it was there and had to be clicked,
though.

(Sorry, I'm not in a position to reproduce that and describe it any
better.  All my machines have the Bugzilla login configured.)

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu