abrt making no sense

	It alerts me, and shows a bug unreported. I tell it to report. It
churns through seventy downloads, or so it says.

	When it thinks it's ready, I fill out its question as to what I
was doing, and tell it to go.

	It gives me a box, labelled Report Done, but containing two error
messages.

	One is called Bugzilla, with the rest in red, "Can't login. Check
Edit->Plugins->Bugzilla and /etc/abrt/plugins/Bugzilla.conf. Ser"

	The other is called Logger, and reads "file:///var/log/abrt-
logger"

	The first seems to expect me to read its mind, perhaps by going
to the redhat bugzilla site and hitting Edit. I go, I login, and there is
no Edit -- nor anything else I can find that makes any sense.

	I do edit /etc/abrt/plugins/Bugzilla.conf (That "Ser" makes no
sense.) I give it my login and password. Next time abrt runs, I get the
same error again.

	Seems to me abrt needs a technical writer who knows English.
Badly.