Re: [Fedora] Re: Multiple Servers tied together

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 07:45 -0700, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
>  As
> for the GFS one, is that an open source project, or a pay-for piece?

GFS is open source. However, my understanding is (and hopefully someone
will correct me if I am wrong) that in order to use GFS, you have to
swallow the whole basketball of setting up Red Hat Cluster Suite (RHCS)
as well. RHCS is open source too, but it is fairly complicated to set up
and configure, and designed to do much more than just provide shared
storage via GFS.

--Greg