Re: Curiosity re: abrt ??

> Recently, however, there have been many close-to-useless reports from
> ABRT. With backtrace attachments created with dozens to hundreds of
> missing -debuginfo packages. Without any steps on how to reproduce a
> problem. Also, I've learned that an increasing number of users delete
> tickets in ABRT immediately after they have submitted them to bugzilla,
> even if missing relevant details.

I've found a workaround for the missing -debuginfo packages -- you need
to enable the debug repos in /etc/yum.repos.d/*

As far as steps to reproduce the problem -- it's way too often that bug
happens randomly by itself (I only notice it because abrt popped up).
Other times, repeating the same action will not cause the bug 99.9% of
the time, and it's unknown how to make it break.

I use my bugzilla login to submit bugs, so even if I delete them from
abrt, I get email notifications for more info.