Curiosity re: abrt ??

Hi;

I was just wondering what happens to the abrt generated bugs.

As a practical matter, are they treated any differently from a manually
filed bugzilla report?  Does abrt's reports have a higher priority?

I seem to be generating a lot of abrt reports.  I cancel about
two-thirds of them because I don't think the particular application was
at fault, but that the crash was brought on by a buggy old f*rt user --
e.g. hitting the wrong key or changing my mind and cancelling an
operation.

I am having some second thoughts that maybe I should be sending these
type of errors along as well.  I think I remember reading somewhere in
life's manual that the world should even be able to accommodate old
f*rt's mistakes.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28