Re: F10 rpm of grub2 completely broken

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 20:26 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > Your treatment of redhat/fedora users with over a decade of use has
> finally
> > reached the quitting point.  You refuse to fix openssh, hoping that
> would
> > force me to install F12, and when I do and have problems, its go
> pound sand.
>
> With all due respect, is that the best you have to offer? To
> bitch'n'moan
> and to demonstrate ignorance?
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-December/msg01145.html

----
You are talking about someone who runs gui as root, builds tarballs as
root, builds kernels from kernel.org for no apparent reason, uses samba
for networking Linux systems, complains that bugzilla is too difficult
to bother with, cannot figure out how to build an rpm and can not deal
with chainloading w/ grub.

I believe you have captured his essence.

Craig

believed to be clean.