Wine

How in the hell do I install DVD43 using wine.
Same question for ICOPYDVDS2
And how do I install LimeWire

If we can't copy DVDs for personal use, can't use limewire , then FEDORA is GARBAGE useless to normal users.
So Fix this NOW (I AM SICK OF WINDOWS)
Some one pick up the challenge we can't all just sit with our finger up our ass waiting for some one else. I would but I am just a beginner.

Thanks
Hector Celis