Re: Wine

Hector E. Celis:
> How in the hell do I install DVD43 using wine.
> Same question for ICOPYDVDS2
> And how do I install LimeWire
>
> If we can't copy DVDs for personal use, can't use limewire , then
> FEDORA is GARBAGE useless to normal users.

Plenty of us "normal users" don't use our computers to commit crimes,
and find it does all the things that we need it to do, so it's certainly
not a "garbage" computer system.

And even when it is legitimate to copy a disc, that would only be one
use out of many that I'd use a computer for.  Not to mention that in
many places, even where you're allowed to back up your media, you're not
allowed to bypass the steps taken by the DVD manufacturers to stop you
copying a disc (most *are* copy protected, only a small fraction are
not).

> So Fix this NOW (I AM SICK OF WINDOWS)
> Some one pick up the challenge we can't all just sit with our finger
> up our ass waiting for some one else. I would but I am just a
> beginner.

You're just a beginner at putting your finger up your ass?  I don't
know, but looking at your post, I'd have thought you were a pro.

If you want to use Windows software, and can't figure out how to do so
on Linux, then carry on using Windows.  Use Windows for your piracy, and
then boot up something else for the real computer usage that normal
people need.

If you don't know how not to write offensive emails, please practice
somewhere else.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686