f12 boot problem

I just built a system with these components:

EVGA GT220 1GB PCI-Express Video Card
http://www.frys.com/product/6054898

Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P AMD 790X + SB750
http://www.frys.com/product/5928114

AMD Phenom II 965
http://www.frys.com/product/6071348

Since I didn't receive my hard drives or optical drives yet,
I tried Fedora 12 Live USB booting this system to test it.

It dies during boot (or at least the video is screwed up,
I can't tell for sure if it's completely dead).  The last thing
it prints is this:

pci 0000:00:00.0: BAR 3: address space collision on of device
[0xe0000000-0xffffffff]
[drm] nouveau 0000:01:00.0: Pointer to BIT loadval table invalid
[drm] nouveau 0000:01:00.0: 0xD6B5: Init table command not found: 0x8C
[drm] nouveau 0000:01:00.0: 0xDEA4: Init table command not found: 0x00

I tried 32 and 64 bit Live USBs and I tried nomodeset.

I'm assuming the problem is related to the video card based
on the last messages I see, but I'm not sure.

I thought I had screwed up something when I built this system,
so I tried Mythbuntu 9.10 Live USB... that worked
perfectly.  This is going to be a Mythbuntu system anyway, so
it's not a big deal that it doesn't work in Fedora.  But I will file
a bug report if somebody tells me what to file it against and what
additional information to provide (and how to get that information
from a hung live USB boot environment).  I had to take a picture
of the screen to get the above information because it only
shows up for about 0.5 seconds before the screen blanks.

Regards,

               David