Re: suggested DVD editing toolset?

Tom Horsley <tom.horsley@xxxxxxx> writes:
> Mplayer can be instructed to utterly ignore the bilge
> and go directly to playing the actual movie :-).

And we have probably hit the real reason for DRM - forced
commercials. ;-)

How does one get mplayer to do that?  I've only been able to play DVD's
with totem.  It seems to understand the DVD directory structure and will
accept the pathname to the DVD as a shorthand for "play it already".

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3