Re: Problems with yum update (iptstate)

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Kam Leo <kam.leo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Rahul Sundaram
> <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Those of you who object to HTML formatted messages can help this list.
>>> You can a) add a filter and delete them from your mailbox or b) not
>>> reply,  Doing both would be a "good thing".
>>
>> .. or everybody can just follow the guidelines

>> Rahul
>
> That's asking a lot from users who only have a GUI based computing
> experience. Many don't have a clue as to what HTML is.
>
> --

My guess would be that by the time someone posts on this list, they have
more than a basic knowledge of computing. I mean. they probably got
past the greatest hurdle of installing Linux. And then, configuring an email
client *is* GUI base after all.
a particular thread because folks would create now posts by replying to
someone else's post. Things can get messy when some sort of guidelines
are not followed.

~af