Re: Affraid to Upgrade from FC9 to FC12

On 11/12/2009 08:58 AM, Kevin O'Neil wrote:
Greetings everyone,
I am hoping that someone can help me decide if I should upgrade or not. I am very afraid to upgrade when FC12 comes out because I have tweaked almost every part of FC9 to get it to work the way I want. It works 110% right now. Is there a security issue that I should be aware of?

I really am looking forward to some of the new features, but like the old saying goes "If it aint broke, don't fix it".

Thanks,
Kevin

Would it be possible to install another hard drive and fresh install F12 on that, tweek it, get it how you want then copy your files over, then use the F9 hard drive as a back up.
Roger