Re: privoxy conundrum [*NOT* solved]

Frank Cox wrote:

> Out-of-the-box, it doesn't do much.

Actually, I am impressed by how much it does do, right
out-of-the-box!

The vast majority of web sites are cleaned of web
junk, with only a few infractions. I notice that out-
of-the-box, it sometimes cleans a bit too much, for
example on calgarysun.ca it removes the sunshine girl
and the auto section, but correctly removes the
doubleclick section, and fills them in with
checkerboard patterns, yet, on libération.fr, it
doesn't remove doubleclick! Very strange.