Re: privoxy conundrum

Frank Cox wrote:

> Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
>
>> Any way to solve the conundrum?
>
> 1. It's included in my user.action file. and it
hasn't caused any problems
> yet that I'm aware of.
>
> 2.  If you read the article  referred you to earlier
you will discover a
> reference to customizegoogle, which has special
handling for
> google-analytics included.

I will have a look at your page again with particular
regard to "customize google," as you indicate that you
have expressly dealt with google-analytics. No, of
course I don't expect you to get a Real Canadian
Superstore Master Card (although the points for
gasoline and groceries are worth it ;-) just to test
out the pcpoints.ca site LOL

I am grateful that you responded at this late hour and
ought to take advantage (in a friendly manner) of your
online presence simultaneous to mine, but I must say
that here in AB it is already past 0100 (and in SK past
0200, I believe), but I must hit the hay, as I have a
big day Sunday, this being Thanksgiving (Erntedankfest)
weekend.

==

I will tell you on this thread how I fare in the course
of Sunday.