Re: Mock/Pungi and selinux for building re-spins in f11

On 10/07/2009 08:42 AM, Julian Aloofi wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 06.10.2009, 12:57 -0700 schrieb Mike Cloaked:
>> Does anyone know if it is still current practice to set SELinux to permissive
>> before doing a spin re-build in mock/pungi in F11?
>>
>> Or has selinux policy now reached the point of refinement such that running
>> a respin build works fine with selinux enforcing?
>>
>> Would be useful to know - I have not done respin builds since F10 so I am a
>> little out of touch with current practice.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> --
>>
> Yes, that's still required to successfully build a re-spin in pungi and
> revisor if I remember correctly.

Could someone send me a list of AVC's.  Is this the same problem that livecd has?  Building a different OS, causes it's policy to be loaded during the install.  We should be able to convince the Mock environment that SELinux is disabled, and then allow mock the ability to put down the labels like we do with livecd.