smbclient not seeing all shares vs gvfs

when using smbclient, I don't see all the shares, but using gvfs I can mount one of the ones which don't show up just fine.

So, are there are special options to smbclient to see all the shares?

It will list hidden shares (end in $), just not all shares (not hidden or administrative).

After listing 11 of them, I get a "session request to HOST failed (Called name not present) Domain= ....

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=367855&topic_id=80713&forum=10#forumpost367855
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame str0belight@xxxxxxxxxxxx