Re: Munged Headers....

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> I'm lost. This appears to be in the middle of a thread, but the Subject
> has changed without anyone taking the trouble to indicate it
> appropriately.

My bad....
> I find this ironic in a thread which has now turned into an argument
> about correct header interpretations. Correct netiquette is just as
> important.

I don't change the Subject very often and frankly don't know if there is
any "standard" for it.  So, if you'd kindly point me to the
documentation on that aspect of netiquette I'd be happy to comply the
next time.   Or, maybe just not change the Subject and wait for someone
to point it out that a change is needed.  :-)