Setup of DNS caching name server for home server

I tried to figure this out but it's a bit complicated and I hope it's not too
long. Here's my setup:

Everything is Fedora 10.

I have a home server (saturn) off the cablemodem. I get my address from my
ISP's dhcp server.

I had made the following change to my box (saturn) so it would use OpenDNS.org

[root@saturn etc]# cat /etc/dhclient-eth0.conf
prepend domain-name-servers 208.67.222.222, 208.67.220.220;
send host-name "saturn.syslang.net";  # temporary RHL ifup addition

All is good. Then we have another machine inside my network which is getting
its address from my own dhcpd. All is well there too. That machine also has
its resolv.conf set by my dhcpd.conf to use opendns.org.

What I want to do is to set up the DNS Caching Nameserver. The goal is:
* for saturn to use OpenDNS.org
* For client machines in my network to use saturn via the caching server

I saw instructions to do this

yum install caching-nameserver

It installed bind. BTW, if I say

rpm -q caching-nameserver

it says package caching-nameserver is not installed.

I started bind. Please note that I am not serving any names. I just want this
for DNS name caching. Nothing more.

Then the stuff on the web said to create a file called
/etc/named.caching-nameserver.conf

but that file didn't exist by default. As an experiment, I hand modified
saturn's copy of /etc/resolv.conf so it just says

nameserver 127.0.0.1

It looks like I'm still up and running. Should I, and how do I, really do the
following:

* Where do I modify bind to tell it to look in OpenDNS.org (i.e.,
208.67.222.222, 208.67.220.220)?
* Is it correct to modify the dhclient-eth0.conf to look in 127.0.0.1
* If I get these parts correct, then can I assume that setting my dhcpd.conf
to say:

option domain-name-servers 192.168.0.101;

Would that be correct for my client? 192.168.0.101) from the client box points
to saturn as the dhcp server and gateway.

Sorry this is long, but I want to get this correct.

Thanks

steveo at syslang.net