Re: Automatic page numbering in OpenOffice

Craig White wrote:

> There used to be many choices for word processing but they have
> definitely dwindled.

Indeed. And the new universal spirit seems to the good old WP one, the
goal being to convince the user that word processing is pure rocket
science. There seems to be a huge book and course industry revolving
around word processing...

I wished I could find a book/web page with only lists of commands to
achieve effect X, like I provided here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2009-September/msg00891.html

I once found one such book for WP published by Sybex. It summed up both
huge WP blue books in less than 200 pocket book pages, All that was
missing -- to give people some reason to buy the WP crap, I suppose -- was
about WP configuration, under ATL+F2, if I remember well.

All the rest was there, and so easy to get to.