Re: Problem with alsa-PCM level in pulseaudio

Simon Andrews wrote:
I believe the officially sanctioned way to do this is using gst-mixer which still gives access to the raw alsa mixer channels. This is scheduled to be removed in F12 though as the native gnome-mixer has a few more features than it had in F11.

  I don't have a gst-mixer in F10;  it looks as if it was introduced in F11?

Around about 04/09/09 20:28, Suvayu Ali typed ...
Or `alsamixer -c0' on the command line. :)

Well, that seemed to work, thanks! Seems a little bit naff that it's practically a hidden option, but then that still sort of extends to all of pulseaudio, really.

  Working OK now, though!

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature