Re: In the news: Soon to be published, Skype back-door trojan code?

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, Ed Greshko wrote:

Gene Heskett wrote:
The latest insult is that news services, like cnn or fauxnews or the bbc, are
all being throttled, so if I want to watch a story without a bunch of 20
second pauses in a 3 minute package, I'll pause it for a minute or 5 & go
check email, so it is all downloaded when I unpause it.  msnbc of course
doesn't suffer from that throttling cuz its M$. File fetching still has
mostly full speed as those speeds are usually reported by the app pulling the
file.  And so far, torrents are pretty good if there are enough seeders.

OK....so this is really "rant" about vz.   And somehow vz is "in bed"
with anything M$ cause it supposedly allows MSNBC through....

supposedly?

--
Michael   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.