Re: Broken downloads of FC11-x86_64 and other disturbances

Tony Nelson wrote:
On 09-08-26 12:23:39, lists@funkster1 wrote:

If you move your "best" download to the torrent download destination, bittorrent will just copy the parts that aren't correct. It will usually be much faster than starting from scratch.

Unfortunately, I already wiped all the bad downloads. So I have to start
from scratch, but it's OK, I have a fast flatrate line.

Mikkel wrote:
> From what I have seen, it depends on a combination of the drive and
> the media you are using. The same media that gives problems in one
> model drive will work fine in another drive. Then again, sometimes
> different batches of disks of the same brand act differently. So
> sticking with the same brand does not always work.
>
> Mikkel

Normally I stick to Verbatim disks and the roasters I had with fc11
came from an otherwise fine batch of 50 disks.

Raphael ;)