Re: Broken downloads of FC11-x86_64 and other disturbances

lists@funkster1 wrote:

> Yeah, that's quite possible, mine is a little older already as well.
> It's an "LG HL DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4163B Firmware A105" rated at 16x,
> like yours. Or maybe it's k3b, it's given me problems on more than one
> occasion. I'll start another bit-torrent dl right now and I'll see tonight
> how it goes.
> Thanks for all your comments guys
>
> Raphael ;)

From what I have seen, it depends on a combination of the drive and
the media you are using. The same media that gives problems in one
model drive will work fine in another drive. Then again, sometimes
different batches of disks of the same brand act differently. So
sticking with the same brand does not always work.

Mikkel