Re: HDA Intel sound card problem

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009, dariusz rojewski wrote:

 But I don't use pulseaudio server (to use pavucontrol pulseaudio daemon
must be turned on (yeah?)). I'll try to find similiar tool for alsa and i'll
report the result. (does anyone know such tool?) :) anyway it could be
helpful hint. thanks.

Try right clicking the sound applet and selecting preferences. From what I remember of Fedora 10 this gives you a collection of sliders, only some of which are actually shown. I think there was some slider I had to add and turn up to get sound to work, though I don't remember the details now (or even whether it was actually Fedora 10, it might have been 9).

	Michael Young