Re: What are Microsoft codecs?

gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I know MPlayer somehow learned about this problem... only occurring at
> radio-canada.ca, of course. One Quebecer must have written to them about
> it while nobody wrote to Totem.
>
> Of course, mediaplayerconnectivity, which was used before MPlayer fixed
> the problem, was invented only to watch radio-canada. Totem being in the
> business of canning green peas never heard about mediaplayerconnectivity.
>
> And so on. Totem never heard they had a problem. No doubt.

How foolish of them - they must have only checked it to work on the
media/sites they use, and counted on the user base to inform then
when there are other sites that it doesn't work. Think of all that
time wasted in fixing bugs and making improvements when they could
be searching the Internet for sites and media that Totem doesn't
work with.

Mikkel
--
You keep using that word.