Re: What are Microsoft codecs?

> On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 04:23 +0500, gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I would say much closer to 100. So Totem developers know about the
>> problem
>
> You *know* this do you?  You know that the people working on it have
> tried to do what you've done (as opposed to lots of other things that
> they might have successfully done), and given up?

I know MPlayer somehow learned about this problem... only occurring at
radio-canada.ca, of course. One Quebecer must have written to them about
it while nobody wrote to Totem.

Of course, mediaplayerconnectivity, which was used before MPlayer fixed
the problem, was invented only to watch radio-canada. Totem being in the
business of canning green peas never heard about mediaplayerconnectivity.

And so on. Totem never heard they had a problem. No doubt.