Re: auto-updates

2009/8/7 Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I get to read your emails, and wonder why the hell I'm sitting here
> trying to make a difference.

PackageKit has improved by leaps and bounds in the last few months and
I am grateful for that. I also like the fact that you listen to
feedback from the community. I once mentioned on this list it would be
good to know the size of the updates. You had responded to that
thread. And now in F11 I was pleasantly surprised with things like
update size, menu to select only security updates or all updates. Must
be others too that I have missed. Thank you again for all the hard
work.

PS: PackageKit seems to be quite a bit lacking when dealing with local
rpm files, but I am sure that will be addressed too at some point in
time. :)

--
Suvayu