Re: auto-updates

Craig White wrote:
On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 16:07 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:

I get to read your emails, and wonder why the hell I'm sitting here
trying to make a difference.

----
because most of us are not ungrateful and insulting. Please do not
consider a handful of vociferous jerks as representative of the
community.

Craig

+1

(amazingly enough, I'm not top posting this)  I agree.  I'm quite happy with all the work done on PackageKit, and how my Fedora system goes about updating itself.  I don't think I have an IQ of 4, but if I do, I've so far managed to hide that from my employer. I get notices when updates are available for my system, I'm given a choice of which updates to apply and which updates to skip, the updates get applied, and any dependencies get resolved -- I'm happy as a clam.  Thank you to all that contribute to making this such a smooth and enjoyable process.

Cheers,
Gar
--
"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily reflect any position of NOAA."

begin:vcard
fn:Gar Nelson
n:Nelson;Gar
org:National Weather Service, Western Region;WFO Glasgow
adr:;;101 Airport Rd.;Glasgow;MT;59230;USA
email;internet:gar.nelson@xxxxxxxx
title:ITO
tel;work:406.228.2850
x-mozilla-html:FALSE