Re: Two USB ports dissappeared...

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 15:58 -0500, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> P.S.: Is the wrapping on the message I sent messed up?  If it is I'd
> like to know so I can fix it somehow.  I am using the KMail component
> inside of Kontact that is the current version in Fedora 11.

Wrapping seems fine, but it helps a lot of mail clients when there's a
blank line between quotes and responses.  Some will join them together.

There is one quite noticeable fault with your mail:  Here, using
Evolution, it's not threaded as a reply to the message that it should
be.  It's threaded as a reply to your original message.

I see that a lot.  Messages threaded incorrectly.  Sometimes that's
obviously because the poster has used one of those crappy webmail
clients.  I'm curious about whether other people see that with this
message, to indicate whether it was a reply problem, or Evolution's
threading things wrong.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686