Re: Speaking of language support...

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:22:42 +0300
Veli-Pekka Kestilä wrote:

> What's wrong with you people?

I don't think it is dangerous, I just wonder what the heck
the anaconda installer is asking about languages for
when it seems to install a gazillion language related
things anyway.

It seems kind of like not checking the "software development"
group, but then finding eclipse, g++, fortran, and gnat
on my system :-).