Re: install F11 ON a USB-HDD, ... TERRIBLE

> Dumb question - are you booting with the USB drive unplugged when
> you are working with the built-in drive? If not, boot without it
> plugged in so we can simplify the troubleshooting. I have not run
> into that error before.
>
> Mikkel

I tried both,  it yields the same result.  I just see a blinking
cursor in text mode.

I repartioned and formatted the USB-drive.   At the moment,  I transfer
all personal data from the built-in drive to the USB-drive.
Tomorrow, I will try to reinstall F10 and restore my personal data.....