Viewing Attached Pictures in Thunderbird ?

Thunderbird-3.0b3pre.

When getting pictures in Attachment, I can't view them in Thunderbird, have to "Save As" in home directory to view *.jpg pictures.

In the email it's showing the;

Content-Type    Application/Octet-Stream
                          name= "*.jpg "

How can I setup in Preferences to display this "Octet Stream" by using Gwenview to view pictures.

These Damn Emails are probably coming from Outlook and Thunderbird can't view attached pictures.