Re: Setting up a home wireless server.

How would you go about setting up the routing, and would that get in the
 way of, for instance, if I want to ssh into my router from the internal
network and opposed to going right through onto the internet.

Seems there's three ways to do this from what I can find,
i.) Set up a bridging device
ii.) Use Iptables (but which, via SNAT or MASQUERADE)
iii.) Use routing tables?

What are the pro's and con's of these approaches.
Cheers,
Jim