Re: [Fwd: Re: FC10 Gnome desktop icons gone]

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 10:24 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> The problem I run into is that they reply to me, instead of the
> list. I guess I should really create another email address just for
> the Fedora lists...

That's what I do.  Messages sent to me get auto-deleted, and I never see
them.

People who answer mailing list queries in private ruin the purpose of
mailing lists.  Likewise with web forums.  Time and time again I'll
search for an answer to some solution, and all I'll find is other people
asking the same question, but no answers.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.15-78.2.23.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.