Re: [Fwd: Re: FC10 Gnome desktop icons gone]

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

There's another way to classify mailing-lists: those that are OK with
HTML messages, and those that aren't. This one isn't (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines) so
please take note.

poc

Ok, I just noticed this part. Had it been less "cryptic" and had began with something more attention-grabbing like "please do not post in HTML..." I would have corrected sooner. The world is full of people who make mistakes ( without realizing it ), and just as replete with those who act like they never do. I will humbly claim to be the former.

It would seem thunderbird enables both "send as HTML" and "start my reply above quote" as default. Both have now been modified accordingly. I'm still not fully acquainted with the nuances of the program yet. I apologize for any annoyances.