Re: [Fwd: Re: FC10 Gnome desktop icons gone]

If someone does not point out when you are making a mistake "without
realizing it", how will you ever know you are making a mistake?

It would seem thunderbird enables both "send as HTML" and "start my
reply above quote" as default. Both have now been modified accordingly.
I'm still not fully acquainted with the nuances of the program yet. I
apologize for any annoyances.

One other setting that may help you, but is kind of hidden away, is
the option to set the type of email sent to specific domains.

Edit --> Preferences --> Composition --> General --> Send Options

Mikkel

I have no problem being told I'm in error, provided the tone in which the message is conveyed is not inappropriately..."dry," "blunt," "sarcastic," or, heaven forbid, "anal." Provided such is the case. One never knows with the written word. ;-)

Thanks for the tip. I will look into it!