Re: myqsl dummy needs help

The documentation on the MySQL website that I pointed to, and that
detailed in Paul DuBois' book, absolutely works for all Fedora
implementations of MySQL. The Fedora distro packagers do not do anything
"Fedora different" from a standard MySQL installation.

I know from having studied the spec files in Fedora source packages for
mysql-server and from having to clean up my own messes now and then that
this is so.

What is important...is to very carefully read and research the
documentation provided first, before ever doing anything.

Bob