Re: Feature Proposal: Rolling Updates (was Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!)

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

That won't work and will purely be annoying. If you want rolling
releases, setup a SIG to do so. These guys have work to do. They don't
seem to have free time that can be shifted to whatever you want, just
because you want it. That's the whole point of having a community --
people need to do work to get work done. Walking with a sign saying
"give me food" is not as all as effecting of growing your own food or
going out and buying some.

I never said it would work... :P

It was a feeble attempt to passively enlighten him on the full extent of the changes of what he's suggesting.