Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Mark Haney <mhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The biggest one being Firefox.  I have no idea what is going on with
> Fedora's Firefox, but the exact same set of plugins and configuration on
> gentoo and it screams compared to the slug that is FF on Fedora.  FF on
> fedora is almost unusable with a standard setup on Fedora.

Wow, almost unusable. And yet I use it all the time. Hyperbole is great!
Anyways... you tell me exactly what buildtime options you are using in
that screaming Gentoo version, including any out of tree patches that
maybe applied, and I'll make an effort to indentify the differences
between that and the build time setup at the firefox package in
Fedora.

-jef