Re: Printers

O> is photo printing. I get adequate results for everyday use using some special
> paper, but, it's not the same as a Canon Photo Printer, which can be stunning.

I still have a photo printer for that one reason, but rarely use it.

> But, you said something - I've never heard of printing on vinyl with a laser -
> could you expand on that? What are you printing? How can vinyl survive the
> heat? Details would be appreciated...

You can get laser printable vinyls designed for the purpose. The process
is then something like

	laser print onto vinyl (with backing sheet) including alignment
marks
	Feed resulting sheet into vinyl cutting machine
	Tell machine to align to marks
	Cut
	Peel
	Apply

	Custom printed decals of any shape and size you want.

Alan