Re: dmraid & mkinitrd under F10 x86_64 (No Puppies Harmed)

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:25:59 -0500
"Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The goal is to get dmraid activated automatically on boot like it
> once was, and not need to manually activate it and mount the
> nvidia_gdedfbbjp5 partition.

With the info you provided, I think that I now understand what you are
trying to do. However, in order to understand why it isn't working, I
would still like to see the output from "parted -l".

--
Chuck
http://www.pacificsites.com/~ccrayne/charles.html