Re: Laptop Keyboard asdf, jkl;, enter disabled on boot up

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 00:56 +0000, g wrote:
> keep in mind, both of these test could fail, but they did work years
> ago when i did radio and tv services.
                          ^^^^

You must have had a big fridge...  ;-)

I've got a thermal repair to take care of sometime soon, if I can take
the equipment out of service long enough to work on, and I'm not looking
forward to it.  It's big, heavy, awkward, and the boards concerned are
in difficult spots.  And definitely too big to put in the fridge!

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.7-53.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.