Re: F10 HD install - anyone successfully done this?

I've tried most of the different install types (not for Fedora 10
exclusively but other Fedoras over the years, plus CentOS), and I find
the easiest is the http (url) install method. I mount the DVD iso on a
web server document path (e.g. the document root,
/var/www/html/f10install), make sure the web server on that machine is a
trusted service, extract the boot.iso image, boot to that on the target
machine, and at the boot: prompt I type

linux askmethod

and when prompted for the method I specify the url choice and then point
it to the installation image mentioned above.

This is fast if the target machine has a fast processor and reasonably
quick hard drive.

Bob Cochran