Re: Regarding net connection

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 4:54 AM, madhav rao <mady8522@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
please help me out how to configure my broadband dial up in Fedora .

From your name I am guessing you are from India. In that case I hope you mean ADSL over pppoe when you say "broadband dial up", as that is the most widely used protocol for braodband by the ISPs in India.

If that is the case then you need to configure the internet connection as pppoe. its been a while since I have done that so cant remember the exact steps. however there should be enough HOWTos on the Internet.

to get you started, http://www.google.com/search?q=adsl+pppoe+linux

hope this helps

--
Suvayu