Re: small fonts after upgrade from F7 to F9

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:20:31 -0700
Eric Smith <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any suggestions as to what might be missing or configured incorrectly?

For me, this was all due to the newer X insisting on using the EDID
info of my monitor, so the computed dots per inch may have been
accurate, but didn't look very good.

In gnome you can run the appearance preference tool and goto the fonts
tab and click on advanced and finally find a DPI override setting.
Probably something similar in KDE, but not sure where to find it.